Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

The biggiest thanks for every thing mum

Dear Mum, 
Thank you Mum for everything you have done to get this netbook. It must've been hard to spend all that  money on me.
My netbook is coming in handy because I can do my maths, writing and my reading. I like my netbook Mum. I  love you Mum.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Your son
Kelvin                                                                                                                                                  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelv, I said that to my mum when I went home.

MUM said...

I LOVE U ALWAYS

Aunty Mau said...

Hi Kelvin it's me Aunty Mau I love you heaps and Clearrisa and Claudia plus Robin

Unknown said...

Hi Kelvin. This story is so awesome. It is so nice to say that to your mum. I see that she is really proud of your story on what you wrote to her. This made me think about when I first got my own net book.

Post a Comment